Assalamualaikum wbt and hi there!
Oh, one more! Hi Kak Alin! MBAHAHAHA Okay people, its 13042015 right now and that's mean I already got my SPM results! Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah I got a can-feel-proud results WOHOOO! Although its not a straight As result but its okay :D Its my rezeki from Allah and I really really really feeling grateful!!! Jyeah I got G in Addmaths for years and finally scored B+! Filled with HOTS questions and you got B+, Jiroh, pandai lah tu (the fact is the grades was rendah nak mampuih baq hang, I think so lah)
Well, nothing special happened since 26/12/2014 (Done with SPM!) till now. Just...
1. I went to Sunway Lagoon with my brothers, cousins and aunts. Seriously, I think I had a heart attack (Tack tack tack uooooo) when 'boarding' the roller coaster, mende tunggang terbalik tu I don't know what its name and more!
2. I started my driving classes for B (if you attended the driving classes you'll know I'm lying) and D at BITARA.
3. I started to work! At PSI (a bookstore) at Bukit Payong, Marang, incharged to arrange and top up the pens and things in offer bins. I got RM630 each month. Worth it, babe. Kerja tak banyak sangat, melepak lebih. And the most important thing, I could read all types of magazines for FREE! (be careful with Mrs. Ong and Miss Wong while reading, they always gave surprise visit XD) I gained lots of new things there. One of them is, the importance of knowledge! Seriously, I realise, if I don't work hard on my study, I'll end up with those kind of jobs - which is not enough to build your own 'masjid', to support your anak bini laki, to buy groceries and more.
4. I went to school for SPM results, met the teachers and Anugerah Kecemerlangan. I miss school, I really mean it T.T
5. I went to Kampung Cina, PB Square (watching 'GREAAAATTT' 7D -,-) with people from Dungun (Ain Shafiqah, Ilhanni, Lutfil Hadi), people from Besut (Izzat, Mok Cik) Emang Rashid, Wan, Beyi, Mat Piq.
6. I 'TERKANDAS' for motorcycle JPJ test! NEKAD, I'll expand the size of TITI. Seriously. Had to pay RM41.80 to repeat the JPJ test. THANK YOU, JPJ! =,=
7. I went to Besut XD Conquering the Bukit Keluang, went to Jerteh, lepaking with girls and boys from the morning till 6pm. Aten was the driver :D
8. I went to Karnival MARA at TTC with JUBAH SINGKAT. Lahaiiiiiii, ME..MA..LU..KAN. I felt like a pregnant woman walking around the TTC without husband.
9. BBQ with primary school friends! Wiiiiiiii~ Seriously after a long time being, best gilakkkkkk reunite with them! Ya Allah, seriously gusi dok kering lasung. Started the BBQ at 9pm, ended at 11.30. MBAHAHAHAHA. Don't worry, BBQ kat kampung je. Kejap je sampai rumah XD
10. My Angah, Tok, Tokki and Che Su went to Makkah for performing Umrah. Pray for their safety there!
OKAYYYYYYY That's all for today. Next update will be less than next week, I promise, Along. MBAHAHAHAHAHA.
Okay, bye people. Bye, Kak Alin!
Some pics!
 |
| 7D! |
 |
| Bukit Keluang! |
 |
| Cafe at PB Square |
 |
| KFC Jerteh! |
 |
| GIANT! |
 |
| In the car and Noor Izzat is more whiter than us. MBAHAHAHA |
 |
| Bukit Keluang II |
 |
| Wefie on Bukit Keluang! |
 |
| One day, in shaa Allah! |
 |
| Scenery from Bukit Keluang! |
 |
| Ajet ajet igers MUHHEHEHE |
 |
| Stairway to...... Hmmmmm |
 |
| With Si Noor Izzat! |
 |
| Wan, the loudspeaker! |
 |
| Visiting Masjid Hadhari. HAHAA |
 |
| Nasi Dagang at Noor Izzat's house. Sedap gilakk! |
 |
| Mok Cik's house! Dinner! Scrumptious Chicken Soup! |
 |
| Kitty is pooping at Masjid Hadhari's lawn! MAHAHA |
 |
| Wefie with exhausted faces! |
 |
| Peak of Bukit Keluang! |
 |
| Jungle trekking! |
 |
| BBQ with primary school friends! |
 |
| Exhausted faces again! |
Until we meet again!