Tamhidi Tips!
Assalamualaikum wbt and hye there!
Maafkan diri hamba kerana hampir setahun hamba mengambil masa untuk mengkhabarkan berita *update* berkenaan diri hamba di sini. Mengapa hal ini berlaku? *aiseyman mengapa hal ini berlaku kauuu*
Okay so the UPU result will come out isnt it? Soooooo about Tamhidi, here is it!
Okay so the UPU result will come out isnt it? Soooooo about Tamhidi, here is it!
Okay seriously Tamhidi is no joke*cari emoji suke selok*. I learned lotsssssssssss of things - uncountable things actually.
1. I learned to be a talented actor
You have to act for assignments such as English* mostly*, ICT, Arabic and more. And of course become talented as 1 scene need to be repeated several times - shooted for different angles kauuu *emoji gelak*
2. I learned to be a creative cameraman and video editor
You're not watching the making of Pwincess Hazirah's movie where actors act, cameramen shoot movies, vid editors edit videos, directors give instructions, 21st Century publish the movies and more. In Tamhidi, lo lakonin babak, lo rakem video dari banyak sudut, lo ngarahin temen-temen lo, lo ngedit bideo lo, lo tayangin dalem keles, lo cucuk pendrive ke dalem laptop lecturer lo. Semuanya lo (sama temen-temen of course)
3. I learned to be a strong survivor
When your money had gone as you use it for your own good (to eat*majority*, bought books, bought new scarfs, bought jerseys for sports that you're in, watching movies, picnic at Taman Saujana Hijau, bonding time with housemate in Seoul Garden*okay ni melampau 50 hengget terbang(emoji gelak), shared money for car renting and more), you need to survive without money. Pernoh je I searched all the coins in my bags, purse, lockers to buy a RM0.80 bread as there's only RM39 in my Bank Islam and I afraid to call my parents that I have no money left. At that time barulah sedor bahawasanya 10 sen bukannya sebarang nilai*bukan Nilai, Negeri Sembilan tempat I blaja okay jangan main kasa eh*. Pernah je fasting for a week and berbuka nasi bujang which cost RM2 if nasi sparuh huhu seriously bukan nok cerita kesusahan but this what I'd gone through *emoji gelak lagi*
4. I learned to be an energetic owl.
I slept at 3-4 if kalu assignment dok siap. If tutorial tak siap tak kesah lah en sebab tu just yours. Kalau assignment tak siap, its a group work beb. Kesian sohabat sohabat. Chincha chongmal nomu nomu kesian chingu2 *kalau Kak Alin ke, Joong Ki bace ni mati la nak*. Nok takboh, memang kene sacrifice ourselves even ade sohabat yang dok bagi komitmen sangat dalam our groupwork. The thing that always make me like chillin' out even ade orang dok wak kerja is kalau kita mudahkan orang, mungkin Allah mudahkan kita. Yeah, tapi sampai bila kan kite nok buat kerja orang? So, tell him/her nicely what to do. Yeah maybe he/she didn't know what to do*emoji fake smile*
5. I learned to be a seriously-dem-great-multitasker
i. In the morning: wake up to prepare yourself for classes.
ii. Gap hours: try to finish out tutorials/homeworks *me never succeed*
iii. Eat time: read notes as you have 4 quizzes in one day or 6 quizzes in a week*the worst*, watch Running Man and The Return Of Superman every week.
iv. Gadgets time: reply whatsapp, scrolling IG, tweet tweets, take photos of your friends' answers, ask questions to lecturers, access to GOALS*USIM students portal thingy*, selfie, wefie, recite Quran and Mathurat, listen to songs, answer and make calls with always-hanged-phone-when-we-need-to-do-thing-quickly
v. In the lift: Try to break record where so far only fit to 21 people *class record je muhahahaha*
vi. In the bus: Sleep, continue RM and TROS, study, read notes and sleep again
vii. In the evening*usually starts at 1800-1830 bcs class end at 1730*: sports, discussion, wash clothes
viii. Between Maghrib and Isyak: recite Al-Quran, tazkirah, bonding time with housemates, joking, sleep, eat, discussion at 8 and stop for Isyak and continue again.
ix. After Isyak: Discussion, discussion, discussion, finish out tutorials/homeworks, joking
Kalu tutorial dok siap, its okay *calm, sebab berpengalaman*.
The trick is, choose the place where your lecturers can't reach you eg tepi dinding line ketiga. Kalau line paling depan or kedua dok guna bhai sebab lecturers boleh tengok buku ualls hahahahahahhaha. Namun mohon berhati-hati dengan sohabat-sohabat yang kadang-kadang berperangai syitunirojim dalam tutorial mahupun kuliah apabila mereka tahu kamu tidak siap tutorial/homework tapi dia menyeru nama kamu untuk jawab di depan atau mengambil tempat strategik kamu. Hal ini kamu tidak perlu khuatir kerana, berpakatlah dengan sohabat kamu yang baik kerana insha Allah di USIM, akan ada sohabat seperti malaikat kecil yang akan membantumu*wipe tears*. Namun, akan hadirlah rasa bersalah dalam diri kalau dok siap tutor huhu. Perit juga rasanya. Seperti dihiris belati tajam*ececey*. Maka siapkanlah tutorial/homework kamu whatever it takes. Kalau dok berjaya baru apply semua ni oukay? HAHAHAHA Dasar ajar mende jahat
I'll tell more in the next post. I need to sleep now tomorrow I need to drive muahaaahhaha. I'll share some photos in the next post ya?
Btw, just read Along's blog just now. She seems to struggle a lot in Korea T.T Being with those concentrated*pekat* Korean. Learn in Korea although already register to learn in English. Kenchanaeyo Kak Alin*tepuk belakang*. Charessoyo *peluk*. Aiting!*Seo Eun Seo Jun*. Aduh jauhnya Teku nge Kak Alin boleh cherish Kak Alin dari jauh je. Don't worry, you're always in my du'a :D
Daddy kasi to Along: Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
Mane ade rindu nok dengor MP3 sesame.
That's for now. Assalamualaikum wbt, may Allah always bless us here and hereafter.
4. I learned to be an energetic owl.
I slept at 3-4 if kalu assignment dok siap. If tutorial tak siap tak kesah lah en sebab tu just yours. Kalau assignment tak siap, its a group work beb. Kesian sohabat sohabat. Chincha chongmal nomu nomu kesian chingu2 *kalau Kak Alin ke, Joong Ki bace ni mati la nak*. Nok takboh, memang kene sacrifice ourselves even ade sohabat yang dok bagi komitmen sangat dalam our groupwork. The thing that always make me like chillin' out even ade orang dok wak kerja is kalau kita mudahkan orang, mungkin Allah mudahkan kita. Yeah, tapi sampai bila kan kite nok buat kerja orang? So, tell him/her nicely what to do. Yeah maybe he/she didn't know what to do*emoji fake smile*
5. I learned to be a seriously-dem-great-multitasker
i. In the morning: wake up to prepare yourself for classes.
ii. Gap hours: try to finish out tutorials/homeworks *me never succeed*
iii. Eat time: read notes as you have 4 quizzes in one day or 6 quizzes in a week*the worst*, watch Running Man and The Return Of Superman every week.
iv. Gadgets time: reply whatsapp, scrolling IG, tweet tweets, take photos of your friends' answers, ask questions to lecturers, access to GOALS*USIM students portal thingy*, selfie, wefie, recite Quran and Mathurat, listen to songs, answer and make calls with always-hanged-phone-when-we-need-to-do-thing-quickly
v. In the lift: Try to break record where so far only fit to 21 people *class record je muhahahaha*
vi. In the bus: Sleep, continue RM and TROS, study, read notes and sleep again
vii. In the evening*usually starts at 1800-1830 bcs class end at 1730*: sports, discussion, wash clothes
viii. Between Maghrib and Isyak: recite Al-Quran, tazkirah, bonding time with housemates, joking, sleep, eat, discussion at 8 and stop for Isyak and continue again.
ix. After Isyak: Discussion, discussion, discussion, finish out tutorials/homeworks, joking
What if tak siap tutorial?
*tolong siapkan I beg you!*
Kalu tutorial dok siap, its okay *calm, sebab berpengalaman*.
The trick is, choose the place where your lecturers can't reach you eg tepi dinding line ketiga. Kalau line paling depan or kedua dok guna bhai sebab lecturers boleh tengok buku ualls hahahahahahhaha. Namun mohon berhati-hati dengan sohabat-sohabat yang kadang-kadang berperangai syitunirojim dalam tutorial mahupun kuliah apabila mereka tahu kamu tidak siap tutorial/homework tapi dia menyeru nama kamu untuk jawab di depan atau mengambil tempat strategik kamu. Hal ini kamu tidak perlu khuatir kerana, berpakatlah dengan sohabat kamu yang baik kerana insha Allah di USIM, akan ada sohabat seperti malaikat kecil yang akan membantumu*wipe tears*. Namun, akan hadirlah rasa bersalah dalam diri kalau dok siap tutor huhu. Perit juga rasanya. Seperti dihiris belati tajam*ececey*. Maka siapkanlah tutorial/homework kamu whatever it takes. Kalau dok berjaya baru apply semua ni oukay? HAHAHAHA Dasar ajar mende jahat
I'll tell more in the next post. I need to sleep now tomorrow I need to drive muahaaahhaha. I'll share some photos in the next post ya?
Btw, just read Along's blog just now. She seems to struggle a lot in Korea T.T Being with those concentrated*pekat* Korean. Learn in Korea although already register to learn in English. Kenchanaeyo Kak Alin*tepuk belakang*. Charessoyo *peluk*. Aiting!*Seo Eun Seo Jun*. Aduh jauhnya Teku nge Kak Alin boleh cherish Kak Alin dari jauh je. Don't worry, you're always in my du'a :D
Daddy kasi to Along: Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
Mane ade rindu nok dengor MP3 sesame.
COUNTDOWN
SHE'LL BE BACK TO MALAYSIA
48 days left !
*it is true if I'm good in calculating*